Dress Code & House Rules
- Throughout the clubhouse and grounds, men are required to wear collared shirts. Men's shirts must be tucked in at all times. However smart dress "Hawaiian-type" shirts and women's shirts designed to be worn over the waist, without tucking in, are allowed. In choosing to wear this attire, please use reasonable judgement in order to maintain the integrity of the Club.
- Denim in any form (jeans, dungarees, etc.) is not permitted on the golf course. Golf and other hats, including visors are not appropriate attire to be worn in the clubhouse or grill rooms.
- Cell phone use is only permitted in the locker room and outside of the dining areas.
- Children 16 years of age and younger are not permitted in the locker rooms unless they are accompanied by a parent.
- Bare or stocking feet are not allowed anywhere but in the locker rooms and pool area.
- Members may bring the same guest to play golf once per calendar month. That guest may not play with another member during that same month. Member must pay prevailing Guest Fee and be responsible for any food and beverage charges.
- Members may bring the same guest to the pool twice per calendar month. That guest may not accompany another member during that same month. Member must pay Pool Guest Fee and be responsible for any food and beverage charges.